Omega Environmental Services Ltd is committed to reducing the impact of its activities on the environment and assisting our customers by encouraging them to use sustainable resources.
To this end (OES) has implemented an environment management system to continuously improve its environmental performance.
In order to meet this commitment Omega will pursue the following objectives:
- Commitment to ensure compliance with all applicable environmental legislation, regulations and other requirements:
- To reduce emissions and prevent pollution
- To improve waste management practices
- To reduce consumption of natural resources
- To minimise noise and other nuisances
- To assist in the management of ecology
- To continuously assess its environmental performance
- To assist in the investigation of environmental incidents in which it is involved on operational sites
- To make its environmental policy and information available to employees, interested parties and others working on behalf of (OES).
- The necessary personnel and financial resources will be allocated to assist Omega in meeting its environmental objectives and targets that will be reviewed each year. In addition Omega will continue to raise the levels of environmental awareness throughout its workforce and to promote this awareness to its customers and suppliers.
The Company’s directors are committed to operating the Environmental Management System in a manner that will attain registration to the international Environmental Management Standard ISO 14001. Its senior management ensure that this policy is reviewed periodically through its Management Review procedure for suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.