At Omega Environmental Services our experienced team have the expertise and capabilities to undertake asbestos removal and remediation projects of any nature and scale anywhere in the UK. We know that no two projects are the same. As a result, our fully accredited team are dedicated to providing a bespoke service to meet your every requirement.
Omega is licensed by the Health and Safety Executive to carry out works with asbestos coatings,asbestos insulation, asbestos insulation board and asbestos removal in full compliance with The Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
The site teams can also provide re-insulation and minor re-instatement works, reducing liaison and lead-in times for contractors to follow-on. Omega has the expertise and experience to help our clients safely manage every aspect of asbestos and hazardous waste within their buildings and premises from environments as diverse as Retail, Healthcare, Construction & Demolition, Education, Leisure, Government Bodies, Social Housing and Power Stations.
Asbestos removal is necessarily one of the most highly legislated services in the UK and an extremely specialised and skilled occupation. When working with Omega you can feel confident that the work carried out will be specifically tailored to your exact needs, guaranteeing minimal disruption.
Omega provides the following:
- Highly trained and professional staff
- HSE licence to undertake all work with asbestos
- Competent advice on the Management of Asbestos Containing Materials
- Systematic policies and procedures for working within all sectors
- Tailor made and site-specific risk assessments and method statements
- Training and advice for safe handling of Hazardous Substances
- Fully comprehensive Asbestos Surveys including fully documented Survey Reports
- Compliance with the control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 and Procedures