Our experience covers all aspects of the land remediation process, from initial site investigation through to the controlled transfer of contaminated waste at our own facilities. Using Omega Environmental Services as your service provider will assure you of continuity between each stage of the remediation process, avoiding costly delays as new contractors come on board. It will enable all the various phases to be planned and timetabled in an integrated rather than piecemeal way – and make your own management and budgeting of those phases simpler to handle and easier to control. We will also guide you through your legal obligations regarding decontamination and conversion of brownfield sites and ensure that they are met at all times – including dealing directly with the relevant regulatory bodies (including local councils) on your behalf.
All remediation programmes differ in size, scope and content. Because no single set of solutions will fit every scheme, we will work with you to tailor our services to the needs of your project and the demands of the site(s).
Our specific services include:
- Planning and design of remediation schemes
- Investigation/survey of contaminated site
- Risk assessments
- Issuing of remedial method statements
- Chemical analysis of soil
- Safe removal and disposal of asbestos and other contaminants
- Safe removal and disposal of invasive weed (eg Japanese hogweed)
- Groundworks including excavation of site
- Demolition of buildings
- Construction or refurbishment of buildings
- Liaison with regulatory bodies, local councils etc.
- Full project management
- Soil vapour extraction
- Soil stabilisation
- Pump & treat methodologies
- Enhanced natural attenuation
- Radiological decontamination