Omega Environmental Services has outstanding capabilities in all aspects of hazard-sensitive and time-restricted strip-out work, backed by single-point responsibility and turnkey project contracting. We apply careful planning and proven safety and quality control procedures on an ongoing basis, using highly trained and widely experienced staff in the appropriate environments.
We understand the importance of cost-saving approaches, and as a result we implement meticulous segregation processes to reclaim materials for reuse or sale and maximise asset recovery. We endeavour to offer a competitive price and a high quality service with tailor made project-specifications to provide a non-problematic project for our clients.
- Removal of Furniture and Fittings
- Removal of carpets, tiles, wall linings and finishes
- Removal of heavy plant and specialist equipment from roof tops and basements
- Removal of basement fuel storage tanks, boilers, flues and generators
- Removal of electrical data and telephone services
- Removal of exterior glazing
- Structural demolition and dismantling
- Dismantling and removal of walls, suspended ceilings and partitions
- Decommissioning and or removal of heating and ventilation systems
- Confined space works for basements and risers
- Concrete cutting and sawing
- Effective management and recycling of waste materials under SWMP
- Material segregation to ensure optimum recycling
- Hazardous waste disposal, i.e. Sodium tubes, arsenic, asbestos debris, etc.
- Preparation and implementation of health and safety plans and CDM regulations
- Full documentation and closure reports